At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is fantastically well placed to maintain its vision to become the international partner of choice from within the EU, especially during hectic times post Brexit. Attracting talent from all borders is a priority for the country and for local companies which on their end are ready to supply the necessary skills and experience.
As an ERP software editor and bespoke solutions provider, Sita Software holds all the cards to help newly moved UK companies hit the ground running in Luxembourg. With multiculturalism, multilingual abilities and crucial skills in accounting and management software expertise, Sita Software is the perfect IT partner newly establishing companies can count on to tackle the new challenges with AzurERP.
The most dominant advantages of AzurERP, especially to companies impacted by Brexit are:
Multiple format balance sheets
- Accounting in EUR and GBP
Keep your books in both currencies to tackle local and home reporting requirements
- Benefit from daily import of exchange rates against the major world currencies
- Generate balance sheets in Anglo-Saxon & local formats
- and more ...
Audit & legal reporting regulations
- Export data easily to integrate in your headquarters’ reporting systems
- Expand your reports with Azur’s Business Intelligence module and
publish figures with a real value-add and help executives take the right action
- Exchange data with your headquarters in real time
- Connect to your business whilst on the road with AzurConnect’, AzurERP as a service
- Guarantee full compliancy with Luxembourg’s & EU regulatory requirements
- Manage your cross-border purchases
in registering the foreign VAT rates with no impact on the locally declared figures
- Ensure compliancy with automated digital submissions for
VAT, eCDF & SAF-T (FAIA)
- Manage Intra-community purchases & sales